We have clients from all continents.
University of Oxford and Ashmolean Museum, UK, 2020-2021
The Fatherhood Institute, UK, 2020-2021
- The Myth of Invisible Men: Fathers who kill or injure their babies
- Government Press Release: New review investigates babies harmed by fathers and stepfathers
- The Institute’s Press Relase: The Myth of Invisible Men: fathers who kill or injure their babies
- Review Report: Non-accidental injury of infants by fathers, father-figures and other informal male caregivers: a rapid review of evidence (Microsoft Word DOCX)
Monash University, Australia, 2020-2021
- Non-pharmacological interventions for behavioural problems in adults after non-progressive acquired brain injury: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials
- The effectiveness of non-pharmacological interventions for managing agitation during post-traumatic amnesia following traumatic brain injury: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Agitated behaviours following traumatic brain injury: a systematic review and meta-analysis of prevalence by post-traumatic amnesia status, hospital setting and agitated behaviour type
University of Nottingham, UK, 2019-2021
3. Measuring Online Wellbeing
- F1000Research 2020;9:242.
- Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation 2020;InPress.
- Frontiers in Psychology 2021; InPress.
European ADHD Guidelines Group, Europe, 2014-2018
University of Melbourne, Australia, 2016-2021
- Pharmacotherapy for neurobehavioral symptoms in people with traumatic brain injury: a systematic review of non-randomized studies
- Pharmacotherapy for Depression after Traumatic Brain Injury: an Umbrella Review Protocol
- JBI Database of Systematic Reviews and Implementation Reports 2017; 15(9):2270-86.
- JBI Database of Systematic Reviews and Implementation Reports 2017; 15(12):2890-912.
- Journal of Neurotrauma 2018;35(23):2755-75.
- Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences 2019;31(1):6-16.
- Frontiers in Neurology 2019;10:1169.
- Journal of Neurotrauma 2019;36(13):2053-64.
- Neuropsychology Review 2020;30:28-50.
- Journal of Neurotrauma 2021;48(5):519-28.
- JBI Evidence Synthesis 2021; 19(7):1720-34.
The Stanley Medical Research Institute, USA, 2017-2019
Centre for Health and Justice, Institute of Mental Health, UK, 2017-2018
National Institute for Health Research, UK, 2015-2018
National Center for Child Health and Development, Japan, 2015-2021
- Non-pharmacological interventions to prevent type 2 diabetes in women diagnosed with gestational diabetes mellitus: an overview of systematic reviews
- Systematic review of the effectiveness of aromatherapy in labor
- Effect of fentanyl for preterm infants on mechanical ventilation: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Diabetology International 2017; 8(2): 160–80.
- Research Square 2020
- Journal of Pediatrics and Infants 2021; 4(1): 58-70.
Technische Universität München, Germany, 2016 – 2022
- Placebo-controlled pharmacological and dietary supplement trials in autism spectrum disorders (ASD): systematic review, meta-analysis and meta-regression
- Antipsychotic drugs versus barbiturates or benzodiazepines as active placebos for schizophrenia
- Metabolic side effects of antipsychotic drugs in individuals with schizophrenia during medium- to long-term treatment: A systematic review and network meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
- Dose response meta-analysis of antipsychotic drugs for relapse prevention in schizophrenia
- Individual-patient-data (IPD) meta-analysis of the efficacy of clozapine versus second-generation antipsychotic drugs in patients with treatment-resistant schizophrenia
- Psychological Medicine 2020; 50(15): 2622-33.
- Systematic Reviews 2021; 10: 214.
- JAMA Psychiatry 2021; InPress.
University of Florida, USA, 2018
The diagnostic values of UCH-L1 in traumatic brain injury: A meta-analysis
Region Zealand Psychiatry, Denmark, 2015
Contact and ask